Introducing GL Studio 8.2
DiSTI’s GL Studio, our premiere embedded HMI systems design software makes it possible to deliver high-quality design and high-performance while simultaneously reducing production costs. This webinar will focus on GL Studio’s new features in the latest update such as:
- Doxygen documentation for the Desktop runtime library is now fully complete.
- Pressing space can be used to pan the 3D Canvas in the editor.
- GlsMimicGroup corners can be manipulated using the 3D Canvas vertex interface.
- License Dialog has a button that automatically copies all license data (including errors) to the clipboard.
- AntiAlias feature now supported on most ES platforms.
Branden Griffin and Nathan Giroux
GL Studio Software Engineers