GL Studio® Training
Who Should Attend?
Developed for current or anticipated users of the GL Studio® product suite, such as:
- Simulation developers
- Interface and instructional designers
- Software engineers
This hands-on course provides:
- A comprehensive exploration of the GL Studio® Human Machine Interface development toolkit.
- The use of photorealistic graphics based on the OpenGL standard.
- Hardware and software optimization techniques.
- Deployment packaging for several representative market segments.
- Introduction to GL Studio®
- Reusable Software Object (RSO) Development
- GL Studio® Editor Familiarity
- Graphics Development in GL Studio®
- Programming Development in GL Studio®
- Build Basic to Complex Objects in GL Studio®
- Learn Simple to Complex Coding Concepts
- Recommended Procedures
- GL Studio® Productivity Packs
- Q&A for Your Project
The goal of this course is to familiarize students with the basic, intermediate, and some advanced concepts of using the GL Studio® HMI toolkit. Skilled course instructors will present concepts consistent with today’s rigorous simulation and display HMI requirements along with content production and optimization techniques.
GL Studio® is a code development toolkit for C++, Embedded C++, Safety-Critical Embedded C++. It supports Windows and Linux desktop deployment for Standalone applications, WebGL, and Web Assembly
- Reduce project timelines by simplifying model and procedure imports
- Mitigate the need to hand-code your project in Unity
- Maximize development team efficiency and workflow
- Flexibility to render training to the desktop, mobile, AR, VR
- Improve program sustainability by reusing/updating content effectively
Our outstanding reputation for providing the most dynamic training in the modeling and simulation industry has attracted high-profile, Fortune 500 customers around the world-and that robust customer list continues to grow.
Inquire about our professional solutions today.
Start your developer journey with our solutions now.