VE Studio® Training
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for teams that are current or anticipated users of VE Studio®. Focus is on the training application developer role while content and exercises involve fellow course designers, project managers, and artists as in a real-world engagement. The course is taught through a series of hands-on exercises and discussions whereby students learn how to use VE Studio®’s tools and processes to create a working procedural trainer prototype.
- Introduction to VE Studio®
- VE Studio® project demonstrations
- VE Studio®’s data-driven approach
- Starting a project
- Workflow discussion
- Add a model & behaviors
- Procedure analysis
- Lesson authoring
- Publishing to desktop/VR
- Troubleshooting and Optimization
- Topical discussions may include:
- Advanced behaviors
- Use of instructor stations
- LMS and PLM integration
- AR-VR environments
The goal of this course is to familiarize students with the basic and intermediate concepts for using VE Studio®. The included labs, presentations, and models explore VE Studio®’s capabilities to jump-start your first project. Course instructors are skilled developers with several years of experience working with the industry’s largest customers. Learn how you can leverage the power of this data-driven development platform:
- Reduce project timelines by simplifying model and procedure imports
- Mitigate the need to hand-code your project in Unity
- Maximize development team efficiency and workflow
- Flexibility to render training to the desktop, mobile, AR, VR
- Improve program sustainability by reusing/updating content effectively
Our outstanding reputation for providing the dynamic training in the modeling and simulation industry has attracted high-profile, Global 500 customers around the world-and that robust customer list continues to grow.
Inquire about our professional solutions today.
Start your developer journey with our solutions now.