The EC-145 is a class-leading twin engine helicopter serving vital roles from firefighting to internal and external load transport. Known for being a best value solution for aerial work, the copter recognized for its advanced cockpit design and mission flexibility now boasts a 21st century virtual maintenance training application.
The DiSTI Corporation proudly offers a fully immersive 3D virtual maintenance training application for this prolific and trusted helicopter. The trainer allows the EC-145 maintenance technicians to perform maintenance fault isolation and failure analysis down to the line-replaceable unit level in a virtual world. Using DiSTI’s Virtual Maintenance Software, VE Studio,Â the VMT allows graphical models to be used within associated courseware and subsystem PC simulations.
Developed by the pioneers in fully immersive 3D virtual maintenance trainers, the EC-145 Virtual Maintenance Trainer application is the result of over a decadeâ€™s worth of virtual technology know-how. No other EC-145 training material comes close to offering todayâ€™s technician such an immersive, engaging, and comprehensive training solution.
The EC-145 training system includes organizational level 5 maintenance in:
- Operational checkout
- Repair of aircraft systems
Maintenance experience includes:
- Stunning fully-immersive 3D virtual training environment
- Revolutionary intelligent tutoring system
- Comprehensive Instructor/Operator application
Train like you maintain! The EC-145 virtual training environment includes the following features to improve the learning experience:
- 28 unique hand tools
- 31 petroleum, oils, lubricants, sealants, and adhesives
- 71 pieces of ground support
- 28 consumable item categories including split pins, cable ties, and lock wire
- 6 top level interactive schematics